Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Paypal runs safe payment site?




Friday, September 18, 2009

Paypal runs safe payment site?

I just sent in this query to paypal customer support. As usual, I know they wont answer, or would provide some 'stock' answer that doesnt answer my question at all.

I just got this email about subscription payment I created on August 18, 2009. Note there is no transaction ID mentioned so I could refer to it.
-----------------------------------
Payment Details
-----------------------------------
Subscription name: L MOHAN ARUN
Transaction date: Sep 18, 2009
Transaction time: 05:10:18 PDT
Funding source: Credit Card
Subscription number: S-9X709443WG8575057

Now it says Funding source: Credit card. Now I want it to take funding from my paypal balance, not from credit card, and there is no option seemingly to change from where the subscription is taking funding from, in thesubscription details screen. Also note that "MY ACCOUNT" screen that appears after I log in to Paypal is NOT showing this subscription payment made! (that is, $5 made on 18 sep 2009) isnt this subscription payment part of 'recent activity' and it should show in my 'all account activity'?

A few months ago, I sent another query to paypal about I am not getting payment received email when one particular person sends me money. Always. I didnt receive any response to that till date.

After these kind of experiences with Paypal, I conclude that Paypal is not good at handling ecommerce and safe payments if they are so lax about not providing meticulous details about everything and anything when it comes to money matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment